Windjammer Cottage on Lake Bluff
Windjammer Cottage on Lake Bluff offers a great get away location for our guests who want a very private/romantic cottage all to themselves. It has its own large deck overlooking a wonderful panorama of Table Rock Lake, private hot tub, a loft bed room with king bed, living room with fireplace, kitchen and dining area.
The cottages are located about 1/2 mile from Anchor Inn on the Lake on a bluff overlooking Table Rock Lake. A breakfast is not included, but the cottages have their own full kitchens and dining areas.
Amenities include: Loft bedroom with king bed featuring Comphy™ linens known for their luxurious feel, radio/CD player, and electric fireplace; bathroom with shower, spa robes, towels, air conditioning, and hair dryer; fully equipped kitchen including stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and utensils; large living room with TV/DVD, sleeper sofa, fireplace, and radio; and a large private deck with grill, patio furniture, private hot tub. The cottages are also furnished with wireless internet, Direct-TV, and an iron/ironing board.
- Sundays – Thursdays: $157 ($165 in 2016)
- Fridays & Saturdays: $167 (175 in 2016)
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy. For more than 2 persons add $10/person (over 2 yr of age) /day
- Maximum occupancy 4
- Two night minimum stay March through November
- $50 deposit required at time of reservation
- Note: Breakfast is not included for Cottage reservations
- See Reservations, Cancellations & Refunds Policies for the Cottages
- See Cottage on Lake Bluff’s own web site for more information.