Skipjack Cottage on Lake Bluff
Skipjack Cottage on Lake Bluff is perfect for our guests who want a very private/romantic cottage all to themselves. The spectacular view of Table Rock Lake can be enjoyed from the large deck or the private hot tub, or even from the loft bed room with king bed. Enjoy the spacious living room with fireplace, kitchen and dining area.
The cottage is only about 1/2 mile from Anchor Inn on the Lake. Please note that a breakfast is not included, but the cottage has its own full kitchen and dining areas for guest use.
Amenities include: Loft bedroom with king bed featuring Comphy™ linens known for their luxurious feel, radio/CD player; bathroom with shower, spa robes, towels, air conditioning, and hair dryer; fully equipped kitchen including stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and utensils; large living room with TV/DVD, sleeper sofa, electric fireplace, and radio; and a large private deck with grill, patio furniture, private hot tub. Skipjack is also furnished with wireless internet, Direct-TV, and an iron/ironing board.
- Sundays – Thursdays: $157
- Fridays & Saturdays: $167
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy. For more than 2 persons add $10/person (over 2 yr of age) /day
- Maximum occupancy 4
- Two night minimum stay March through November
- $50 deposit required at time of reservation
- Note: Breakfast is not included for Skipjack reservations
- See Reservations, Cancellations & Refunds Policies for the Cottages
- See Cottages on Lake Bluff’s own web site for more information.