Favorite and New Recipes
Pecan Pie Muffins – Our Most Requested Recipe
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar(firmly packed)
- ½ cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup melted butter.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs until foamy in another bowl.
- Stir together eggs and melted butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Place in paper baking cups in muffin pans. Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until done.
- Makes 9 muffins.
Breakfast Parfait – Our Newest Recipe
- 1 32-oz carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
- 2-3 cups fresh crushed pineapple
- 2 cups granola
- Raspberries, strawberries or blackberries for garnish
- Using an electric mixer thoroughly blend together the yogurt and cream cheese.
- Spoon 1/4 cup granola in the bottom of a small ice cream or parfait dish.
- Spread ½ cup yogurt blend on top of granola.
- Top yogurt blend with 1/3 cup crushed pineapple.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry, blackberry or strawberry halve,
- Serves 8-10
Our favorite breakfast, dessert, and dinner recipes are available in our Anchor Inn Cookbook.