The Cottages on Lake Bluff
Two romantic cottages, which are separate from Anchor Inn on the Lake Bed & Breakfast, offer great get away locations for our guests who want a very private/romantic cottage all to themselves. The cottages, named Windjammer and Skipjack, each have their own large deck overlooking a wonderful panorama of Table Rock Lake, private hot tub, a loft bed room with king bed, living room with fireplace, kitchen and dining area.
The cottages are located about 1/2 mile from Anchor Inn on the Lake on a bluff overlooking Table Rock Lake. A breakfast is not included but the cottages have their own full kitchens and dining areas.
See Cottage on Lake Bluff’s own web site.
General Guest Information:
- These are smoke free cottages. The use of tobacco products (cigarettes, cigars, pipes) is not permitted in any guest area including the porches and decks. Ignoring this policy will result in a $200.00 cleaning charge.
- Check-in is between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Please let us know as soon as you can if you need to be arriving outside this window.
- Check-out is by 11:00 AM.
- Rates do not include taxes. Our tax rate is 5.975%.
- Sorry, no pets.
Reservations, Cancellations & Refunds Policies for the Cottages:
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover credit cards, Bed and Breakfast Inns of Missouri gift cards, Bedandbreakfast.com gift cards, checks and cash. However, no other specials or discounts will apply when bedandbreakfast.com gift cards are used.
- A valid credit card number is required to guarantee your reservation. $50 deposit is due at time of reservation, full payment is due at check-in. The deposit will be returned within 3 days of checkout if the cabin is left undamaged and orderly.
- In the event you need to cancel, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the day of arrival in order to guarantee a full refund. Cancellations less than 7 days may be charged unless we’re able to rebook. We will do our best to rebook and if your room is re-booked you will be fully refunded. We will also do our best to work with you in case of weather or other emergencies.
- Upon their departure Cottages on Lake Bluff guests are expected to: 1) Wash and put away any dishes they used; 2) Remove their food and trash from the Cottage; 3) Place their trash in a proper receptacle; 4) Wipe appliances, counters, etc. clean of any spills; 5) Place soiled towels in the shower, 6) Return all furniture to their proper location and 7 ) Clean the grill if they used it. Failure to complete these requirements could result in a reduction of deposit refund and/or additional billing.
- Please note, Breakfast is not included for the Cottages on Lake Bluff.
- Cottage guests check in at Anchor Inn on the Lake Bed & Breakfast located at 100 Hurtville Lane, Branson West, MO 65737 before proceeding to the Cottage.